A pop-up hotel that’s proud of its one-star rating…
A pop-up café that accepts plastic waste as currency…
And a pop- up diving school that only sells their limited-edition T-shirts 6 feet under.
Brands all over the world are using innovative pop up experiences to drive massive customer engagement and compelling competitive advantage.
And although the concept of the pop-up shop has been around for about 20 years now, one thing has become abundantly clear…
Pop-ups aren’t just for retail anymore.
That’s why I am so excited about this week’s Touchpoint Tuesday video.
Watch now to discover 5 insanely innovative pop-up experiences that can inspire you and your team to put the power of experiential pop-ups to work driving more customers, more revenue and more growth in your business.
(And when you’re done, make sure to ask yourself the questions below and then share your thoughts in the comment section.)
So ask yourself this…
- You may not want to go swimming for success, but how could you combine an exclusive product with a surprisingly innovative location to inspire your customers to ‘pop down’ to visit you?
- Recycled plastic waste may not be your compensation of choice, but what kind of strategically innovative currency could you come up with that would remind customers of your Why You story?
- Not in the noisy hotel business? No worries. What kind of seductively innovative pop-up experience would make your target market feel right at home?
- Minutes, hours, days or weeks. How long would your brand need to sustain the kind of innovative buzz that your ideal customers would definitely not want to miss?
- Everyone loves a good mystery. How could you use a simple but innovative pop-up experience to countdown to your next big launch?
Which of these 5 insanely innovative pop-up experiences was your favorite and why?
What did you learn about pop-ups that you could you put into action today to drive massive customer engagement for your brand?
Leave a comment below and let us know because remember… the more you share, the more we learn. And the more we learn, the more we all grow.
And speaking of sharing, if you know any entrepreneurial folks who would benefit from these ideas, please feel free to share this post and spread the word.
Imagine the Possibilities!